Home | WebSpringer | Text mode | PDF | Mobile



What you should do to make a referral:

  • If you wish to make a referral to Home-Start Corby you should:
  • Discuss Home-Start with the family - they must agree to receive our support.
  • Establish that the family has at least one child under five.
  • Contact your local Home-Start and speak to one of the coordinators.
  • Complete a referral form, this can be downloaded from the forms and downloads section of this website.

What your Home-Start will do:

  • We will set up an inital visit with the family to discuss their needs and tell them about our service.
  • Discuss whether they need a volunteer or want to attend groups.
  • If a volunteer is required we will introduce the family to the volunteer after carefully matching them to the needs of the family.
  • Keep the referrer informed about the family.
 Registered Charity Number: 1109674 
Home | Log in WebSpringer maintenance Variables