Why is Home-Start needed by families..
- Are you a family with at least one child under five and need more information as to what is available to you and your children?
- Do you experience feelings of isolation either because you are new to the area or because you feel like you need someone to listen to you?
- Are you struggling with the emotional and physical demands of having young children
- Are you trying to manage being a parent whilst experiencing Post Natal Depression?
- Might you need help with practical things such as shopping or budgeting
- A family with twins, triplets or many children under 5?
- As a family are you finding it hard to cope with ill health or disability in the family?
- Does your addiction affect your parenting and you feel you need support to access services that will help you feel in control again?
- Is there Domestic Violence in your life and would you like to talk to somebody who can signpost you to the most appropriate support for your children and you?
- Accessing Home-Start Corby is easy as a referrer you can download the form off this website or call the office on 01536 409612 and we will be very pleased to hear from you.
- As a family please feel free to contact us on 01536 409612 and we will arrange to come and visit you and inform you about what we do in much more detail and in a way that is unique to your own situation at any given time.
- The coordinators, visit each new family to explain about Home-Start Corby, home visiting volunteers and any groups we are running.
- If you are a family and you have at least one child under the age of 5 years living in your home we will be able to look at your situation with you.